Add a new dimension of learning to your teacher trainings and workshops with Brooke’s inspiring and innovative lecture topics.
- Feedback as Culture
- Communication & Yoga Series
Part One: How Yoga Can Change How You Communicate
Part Two: Male, Female and Team Communication Differences, Habits & Pitfalls
Part Three: Perceptions, Assumptions and Impact. Recognizing When You’re Stuck and Knowing How to Unstick
Part Four: Communication Transformation Tool Kit: Detaching and Revolutionizing Communication
- Surviving the Dichotomy: a Capitalistic Yoga Industry
- The Why of Sequencing in Vinyasa
- Yoga & Outreach: How to develop and run a non-profit organization with yoga
- Yoga & Addiction: An Alternative or Additional Approach to Recovery
Brooke is available to present any of her master classes and workshops at global yoga conferences, festivals and immersions, retreats.
Travel with Brooke and her teachers to some of the most beautiful places in the world. Do yoga, eat healthy, have great conversations, explore nature, sightsee and enjoy new and old friends to rejuvenate your soul and get out of your routines. Days can be easy and relaxing or filled with exciting activities. Either way, you will return home recharged and inspired!